Monday, January 28, 2013

What we did this weekend!

This morning at technology lab each student emailed me what they did this weekend.  Here is what was happening in Synergy this past weekend.
  
i went to a birthday on Saturday  my mom mad a cake for my dads   friend his name is pall i jump on him a lot                  from hailey

Me and Mitchell had a great game.  Kyle

it was my brother Ollies birthday yesterday.  Noah

I saw miss. kate at the chinese restaurant.  Hiwot

hi i no sum stuff  of little blue penguins.  Mathew

i  went to my cousin house          Abby N.

I went to Stowe Mountain Lodge. I went swimm
It was so fun. I loved it 
Kevin


hi Mr.Lake do you want to know i did over the weekend i went to my cousins birthday party on Saturday.  Gabbi

i played a bascit ball game uganst Kyle.   Mitchell

  i WENT     SKATING     LOVE     ABBY  R Abby R.

I went skiing with my family. Tyler

i went skiing with my dad at Cochrans  Poppy 

i   went to bowling    and    ihopps     Sierra Potter. 

I saw mrko the magician.  he did cool magik   Zach

In the weekend I watched Lord of the rings and went shoping --Youssef 

No comments:

Post a Comment